When reviewing learning activities, it may come in handy to focus on one individual learning activity. Here’s how to access that information.
- Select Advisees from your dashboard or left menu.
- Select the student you’d like to manage.
- Use the search box or filer to quickly find what you are looking for.
- The system will display all students you have been associated with. If a student that you manage is not listed within this section, contact your system administrator.
- Select Learning Activities.
- The page will load, and you will select the learning activity you’d like to review – Forms/Evaluations, Patient Log, Timesheet, and Time Off.
- For each learning activity, a status will indicate where they are in the process. Click on the status to view their assignment and review the item if needed.
- With forms/evaluations, you will see the form, will be able to update the status, provide feedback, and click Update once done.
- With patient logs, timesheets, and time off requests, click on the number highlighted in yellow to begin reviewing. You can also view entries in other statuses.