Within Prism, your program can create custom forms and evaluations. These are forms your program has developed and once added to the system, can be filled out electronically during a placement.
- To activate forms/evaluations, Select Courses from your dashboard or left menu.
- On the Course Offerings page, find and select the course you’d like to manage.
- Expand the Learning Activities option on the left panel and select Setup.
- The system will load all learning activities and will indicate any that are activated. Click on the + icon within the Forms/Evaluations card.
- A drawer will open. Click the arrow for the form/evaluation you’d like to activate.
- The page will load where you can set your preferences for the form.
i .Is this a course-based form?
a. Some forms may need to be completed prior to a placement starting, or not tied to a placement at all! If that is the case, set it to Yes.
b. Does the form contribute to the student’s final score.
c. Publish date: when your students can view the form.
d. Due date: when the form is due.
- Both the publish and due date are based on anchors, meaning you won’t add an actual date, but rather the number of days before or after a placement start, mid, or end date.
- Your form will now be activated!
a. If you need to make any changes, click on the pencil icon.